. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Saturday, June 03, 2006

+ A Decent "Early" Post... or so I say. +

Ah, okay, so I am done eating and have nothing else to do tonight except to wait for tomorrow. ^_^

Speaking of tomorrow, it's a big day! My husband gets to show up for his first day at work! Yaay! If he is excited or nervous or excited AND nervous, I am not sure and neither is he. Well, I hope it turns out to be nice. He spent nearly five hours for that application test today and he's poofed... *looks over my shoulder where my husband rests ::smile::* He needs to wake up nice and early tomorrow so he can show up at around 8:00 am. Better early than late. After everything that's been going on lately, I am partly happy that he is getting a job... like a stepping stone to independence (and maturity) although not purely. Somehow, there's a downside to it as he has to stop schooling for one semester. As for me, I was supposed to work and stop schooling for a sem as well when my uncle offered to sponsor my schooling on the condition that I don't flunk subjects and that I finish my course. It was fair enough.

One more downside to it is that he gets to spend less time with me. Somehow, it's also a plus since we get to focus on more... important... things. This is a new stage in our lives and I am hoping we get used to it as soon as possible. Gee, life changes in nearly a snap. Well, my husband's tired now and needs to get some shut eye. The same goes for me since I'll be attending to him tomorrow as "the" responsible darling wifey... ^_^
Xairylle || 9:12 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment