. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Wednesday, June 07, 2006

+ My Cbox, Gundam Seed Destiny and Blog Stuff for Breakfast +

It's past 7:00 a.m., I just woke up and still hasn't had any breakfast (yes, and already typing) simply because breakfast isn't here yet. Not that it's not cooked or prepared yet, it just isn't here yet. For some reason, I can't log in to my cbox account simply because....... I FORGOT WHICH USERNAME AND PASSWORD I WAS USING!!! *panic,panic* This is close to terrible. I will have to spend some time guessing it later.

Reading past this point includes Gundam Seed Destiny spoilers. Read at your own risk. *eerie bgm*

I was finally able to watch an episode of Gundam Seed Destiny on Cartoon Network last night. I was supposed to post about it after the show but I ended up checking out the episode summaries instead. Oh, well. That is so me. Maybe after I read all the summaries, I'll do a review on it. If I remember correctly, there are fifteen (15) episodes and one bonus. I'm not sure if CN will be airing the bonus epi since I haven't heard any news about it's predecessor's movie sequel (Gundam Seed). Kira and Lacus still hasn't made their appearance yet. Athrun is a total bishie ('wai, 'wai, 'wai....!!!!!) now and Shin... Shin is a bishie pain in the neck for now. But, he's still cute. Hehe.

I still have to hold my comments on the Impulse Gundam since I've only actually seen episode one (in subs) and episode four (in dubs). If anything, the characters from Seed Destiny somehow counter part those of Seed. From Raww Le Creuze (his counter part, Neo, also has yellow hair and a modified mask so if in the end Neo turns out to be Raww, I will be the least surprised) to Miriallia Hawwe... At this point, from the summaries, I see Yuna as a guy Flay Allster without the slutty part. I hate him though. And Cagalli better not dump Athrun and Athrun better not dump Cagalli for Meer or anyone else or the whole Gundam Seed Destiny will be cursed to the ninth level of hell!!!!!!! *threatens with candles* Ha, Kira-Lacus stays stable the way I see it.

The Freedom is back as well as the Archangel who will now make a living out of kidnapping people. ^^ I do not know yet if these have additional features or anything. I was hoping someone rebuilt the Justice (oh, from those smithereens in outerspace??) but I'm not sure it's going to be possible since Athrun is on the Saviour now. Tides have turned. It's early to say who is who and why are they so and if in the end, there's one little force between two big forces (like the Eternity crew between Naturals and Coordinators on Seed and the Gundams between Earth and the Colonies on Wing) that are to destroy something to cause mass descruction (like the Genesis on Seed and Libra on Wing) well, I'll be!! Where have I seen those instances?? *hint, hint*

Okay, breakfast is here. I will swoosh and go in Phase-Shift Mode...

*ahem*

Let's go eat breakfast Gundam!!

*swooshes away*
Xairylle || 7:25 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment