. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Sunday, June 04, 2006

+ Still a long day ahead... +

I thought my husband has a job now but all that crashed... or nearly. He applied yesterday and was told to return at 8:00 am the next day. And so he did return at said time... He waited for some time until the shop opened. Waited again for the boss to arrive. The who-we-could-call V.P. of the small shop arrived, asked him to do some stuff and then told him to wait (count how many times) for the "Big Boss". The Big Boss came (Kuya Darwin was late... Wala lang. ^^) and got all hot-headed upon finding out that one of the worker bees absented herself without notice or any such action. Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd so he was told to wait for the Big Boss to calm down. When was that? Not sure. They said they'd call when everything was fine and they could talk if whether or not he gets the job.

Well, they should give him that freaking job. He took a test for five hours. Was asked to return the next day. Was trained to do stuff. And they PROMISED to call. Damn it. I'm getting annoyed. I'm the one all excited for this one, waiting for the call and stuff. What I'm worried about is that WHAT IF the freaking sun cellular network makes it hard for them to contact us?? Urgh. Freaking overdose of bad stuff.......

On to other matters... My champion now has a level FIVE Extremity Fist (Asura Strike, Asura Fist, Guillotine Fist... Whichever rocks your boat...). *sigh* But I'm still short of zeny. I've got a thousand of a certain loot in my kafra storage, though. My assassin has made it to level, what, 82? I forgot. My alchemist is now level 75, good grief!!! But I need the job stats for my homunculus. Urgh. I can't believe I let those little critters convince me to turn into a Battle Brewer!! And my crusader... well, she's still stuck at 67 since she goes on an even share party with my husband's priest where they do damage to mobs and mobs of monsters for "power levelling" as my dearest calls it.

The three times exp mod ends on wednesday and I hope to get a lot out of it. I wanted to level my assassin to 90 this week but I rooted for my champion since she needs THRICE the times of normal exp. If there's an exp mod next week then my assassin just might make a close call to level 90. Or my alchemist makes it to 80/50.
Xairylle || 3:41 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment