. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Sunday, June 04, 2006

+ Whispers of the Phoneix Flower : Running +

Yaay! My literary blog is on its way to being done! On to updates!!

Omake, Omake: Zai's Corner
- Edited the sidebar to link to Whispers of the Phoenix Flower
- Edited the sidebar contents

Whispers of the Phoenix Flower
- Added a page menu for the "Prose" and "Art of the Phoenix Flower Series" Section
- Changed the banner
- Links have been arranged
- Layout enlarged

Art of the Phoenix Flower
Ah... nothing yet...
At present, i am stuck at deviantart and is painstakingly trying to get to minitokyo.net. Unfortunately, I am unable to change the title of my gallery so I must look for yet another place to host my pics that provides a good lay-out AND lets me change its name to "The Art of the Phoenix Flower"

And to what I will be doing in the near future...

Omake, Omake: Zai's Corner
- Get a dream/guestbook
- Separate page for my Cbox for more space
- More posts...
- Affiliates (Mental note: Bea must add me to her blog links)
- Arrange the side bar yet again

Whispers of the Phoenix Flower
- Upload "Konoha Leaflets" (and finish it as well as the "Art of the Phoenix Flower Series")
- Add more fics
- Upload poetry
- Add a Cbox and/or dream/guestbook.

Art of the Phoenix Flower
- Get an allows-manipulation pictures host
Xairylle || 3:29 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment