. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Friday, September 08, 2006

+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISHMARBEN!! +

Happy birthday to my good friend Shmarvin!! Good luck in leaving the teen world towards the age of twenty!!! Harhar!! I'm still 19 and you can do nothing about it!!

Yeah, it's nice that you're turning 20 and all but our stomachs really don't feel the vibe, man. You know what I mean.
Xairylle || 8:27 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment