. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Friday, September 01, 2006

+ Happy Birthday, Mark Dominic Guballa!! (On Sept.2, that is.) +

First of all, my cooking is NOT horrible.

Anyway, it's my dearest's birthday. Okay, so why am I greeting him now? Simple. We all warped ourselves with Christopher's time machine and got zapped to Sept.2 to celebrate, went back to September 1 only to wait for September 2 to celebrate again.

*blink*

What? It's TRUE!!

*pout*

Okay, so it isn't. It just so happened na walang pasok today so we had the chance to celebrate. After all, most of us were available on this day. Hindi na daw kasi papayagan yung iba since lakwatsa lang daw. *shrugs* So much for college. Hehe.

It was tiring but damn bloody fun. I got to work in the kitchen. I had fun with my friends. My husboyf was happy (kahit na nagpabalik-balik sila ni Paul sa mga tindahan dahil lagi kaming may nalilimutan ipabili). I was surprised how the eating turned out.

The bathroom was most sought after, really. *grins* Got pics to prove it. ^^

So how did it kick off...... Hmm... Well, they all got stuck in a traffic jam all thanks to the "road widening" and a truck mishap. *sigh* They came on time though... or so. Jill wasn't able to hang around much. Bummer that she had a midterm exam scheduled for today. Midterms are evil. Scam!!

Christian, Mark Anthony (a.k.a. Kawimpeyt) and Gestre had fun with their Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Hehe. And then watched Wrestlemania XX THEN Yu-Gi-Oh GX. While they were at that, we were busy preparing merienda. I loved the cake. Credits and thanks to Christian Joseph J. Mendoza! And we all loved the ice cream. Mmm... The marshmallows were good.

The random kodak-an were funny. We managed to get pictures of the guys as they entered the bathroom. Blackmail? Hmm... Could come in handy one day. *evil snicker* I still haven't consumed all the film shots so developing, scanning and uploading would have to wait a bit more. But I promise to upload it. PROMISE!!

Christian was absolutely hyper that day. I don't know why but bowel movements turn him into something like that. O_O Maybe it's the spaghetti sauce..........
Xairylle || 7:20 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment