. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Friday, September 08, 2006

+ My Baby's Name will be... Sasuke!? +

Credits to my good friend ANGIE!!

I've been fussing over a baby name lately and it crossed my silly mind to name my future baby boy Sasuke. ^^ It was freaky but then cool. I decided to tell it to my friend named Angie and she came up with this skit starring my future son Sasuke (That's my boy!) and his two friends namely teen1 and teen2. Hehe.

-------------------------

teen1: hey dude? i never really asked you, but how'd you get that funky name anyway?
sasuke: ... what?
teen2: yea... i mean, you're not japanese... your pinoy and your name's sasuke... and its even spelled weird.. like ... SAsoo-keh... whats up with that?
sasuke: oh.. umm... my mom told me the story of like.. when she was younger.. like 19, she fell in love with this character from this ancient series called... naroti... or sumthin.
teen1: ...yeah?
teen2: but... like, arent you supposed to be in love with your husband?
sasuke: ...my husband?
teen1: teen2 is talkin about your mother you ass-hat.
sasuke: oh. well, yeah she two-timed i guess.
teen2: yo, my dad does that all the time. only he does it in pairs. so like... its actually 4 women at once.
sasuke: oh... well, yeah *shrug* anyway, she fell in love with this character named SASKEH.. and she mentioned this other girl-
teen1: DUDE. your mom was a lesbian too??! *eyes pop*
teen2: OH DUDE that's soooo pre-age! its called bi-sexuality. its normal.
sasuke: ... uhm.
teen1: so then? did she screw em both at the same time?
sasuke: *eyes bleed red* WThehell... WE"RE TALKING ABOUT MY MOM HERE!
teen2: sorry dude.
teen1: yea... sorry.
sasuke: *grunts*
teen1: ... about the girl...
sasuke: yeah. her name was angie. and i think she tried like, dressing me up in these weird-ass blue shirts with floppy collars 5 sizes too big. and my mom used to wrap these white bandages around my legs all the time. and use her lipstick to draw spiral stuffs on my forehead.
teen1: *shakes head* maaan... your mom and that weird girl takes the cake.
teen2: yeah man... hands down.
sasuke: ...*looks at them both*
sasuke: hnh.

-------------------------

It's funny. I was laughing my freaking head off. Angie should come up with more stuff like that, really.
Xairylle || 8:24 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment