. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Saturday, November 25, 2006

+ Chocolate Cake +

Happy birthday to me.

I wasn't expecting any greets BECAUSE I've been changing sim cards rather often lately and I guess, well, if there's anything to think about, I'm leaving that to you.

Birthday lists. Hmm. Maybe I'll be doing that after the day since it's just, like, what, 7:00am or so. Actually, I don't know if my internet will be up by the time I get home. I had it paid yesterday and hopefully, I'll be going online in the "convenience" of my own home.

I'm not expecting anything grand or expensive or anything but I'm hoping for something which......... remains to be a secret.
Xairylle || 8:10 AM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment