. N a v i g a t i o n .

H O M E

Literary Stuff
My Prose
My Poetry
My Art

. P r o f i l e .

*- Xairylle
*- November 25, 1986
*- Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach
*- xairylle@yahoo.com

. A r c h i v e s .

+ June 2006 +

+ July 2006 +

+ August 2006 +

+ September 2006 +

+ November 2006 +

+ December 2006 +

+ March 2007 +

+ October 2007 +

+ February 2008 +

. L i n k s .

H O M E

http://xairylle.deviantart.com

Phoenix Flower Whispers
Art of the Phoenix Flower
Full buffs and heal plz?
Naruto Realm
Pinoy Naruto
Bea Karina
Qreux
Addiction No Jutsu
Heero-Relena Fanfics

Blogger

. C r e d i t s .

Lay-out by Xairylle
Kooh picture is not mine.







Wednesday, November 29, 2006

+ Stand back!! *shoots with Optic Blast* +

You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes
Which of the X-Men Are You?


Erm... Although I don't entirely like Cyclops/Scott Summers, I don't entirely hate him as well. I like the X-Men Evolution version and, yeah, X-Men Movie version (sad that he got ditched early in X-Men 3: The Last Stand)... And the original version. Ah... Uhm... It's complicated. The Marvel Vs. Street Fighter version of Cyclops creeps me out with his vibrating/pulsating/overly excited muscles. *shiver* I don't know if it's body language for, "Hell, yeah, it's MY turn!!!" *shrug*

Yeah, I'd love blasting people by just looking. It gives a whole new meaning to "Looks (a look) can kill". *evil snicker* But I'd drop the shades part of the powers... I really don't want to go around walking with shades or a visor every time. Hmm... Makes me wonder if a blizzard or a storm or just a strong gust of wind could actually blow Scott's shades. WATCH OUT, HOUSES AND BUILDINGS GALORE!!!

*blasts walls with optic blast*

MUAHAHAHAHA!!

WORLD DOMINATION!!
Xairylle || 4:02 PM
(0) comments

Comments: Post a Comment